Drink Driving Solicitors
Our team of experienced drink driving offence solicitors specialise in defending offences involving driving under the influence of alcohol. ranging from speeding penalties to drink driving. If you are facing any type of drink driving offence, our team are here to help defend you and your license in court.
Defence against Drink Driving
Being convicted of a drink driving offence is a stressful and potentially life changing event. Often times, however, procedural errors made by the police during the event can result in your case being dropped at court. Our specialist team of solicitors have vast experience in identifying errors or omissions in police procedures.
It’s vital that you contact us as early as possible during your case so that our team can collate all of the information and facts necessary.
We know that each drink driving case is different, and our solicitors regularly have success in defending drink driving related offences including:
- Drunk in charge
- Excess alcohol
- Failing to provide a specimen
- Driving whilst unfit
How can we help?
There are a number of different ways to defend a drink driving offence, such as:
- Identifying procedural errors made by the police
- Special Reasons Arguments, such as;
- Your drink being spiked without your knowledge
- Driving in an emergency
- Arguing the alcohol was consumed after you had stopped driving
- Arguing that you weren’t driving in a public place or on a public road
- Proving that you were not the driver
GQS Solicitors can offer initial advice to our clients and representation in court if required. We advise that you get in touch with us as early as possible in your case to determine if:
- You are going to please not guilty and provide a defence
- You are going to avoid driving disqualification by putting forward a special reasons argument
- Undertake the drink driver awareness scheme, reducing and period of disqualification by 25%